Telecommunications Network Infrastructure
ClearBlue Technologies Group was contracted by Telecon to provide end-to- end project solutions for their Infrastructure and Connectivity Divisions. The deployment of fibre in the MDU environment is critical for many service providers. Our experience in large scale backbone projects, mobile backhaul applications, and pure FTTX solutions, combined with our bespoke services and network expertise ensure our ability to deliver first class solutions.
Based on our versatile team of hybrid technicians, we’re able to identify and diagnose each site and provide more effective and efficient processes allowing our team to complete projects in timelier manor without ever sacrificing quality or safety.
- Adherence to timelines
- Self-Performing Crews
- Extensive large-scale deployment experience
- Turnkey Solutions
- Trusted partner
- Risk-Free Health and Safety
Whether the project is a metropolitan area or a rural landscape, we understand local regulations and can ensure the right solutions are deployed.
Weeks For Completion
Vendor for Canada
Deliver complete FTTX (including FTTB/FTTC/FTTH/FTTN/FTTP) projects:
- Project Management & Coordination
- Fiber Optics/Wireless Technology
- FTTX Solution & Installation
- CSP & WSP Installations
- Layout & Integrate Fiber Optic Cabling Outside the Suites
- Swing stage & boom lift work on high-rise buildings)
- Civil & Electrical Work & Testing
- FTTX Field Maintenance
- Suite Entry for End User Fiber Termination
- Indoor/Outdoor Work, All Year Around (all weather conditions) Closeout Documentation